Music is a starting point for all those who wish to learn to play an instrument and choosing a good music school can help in the learning process.
Through his study and in particular of an instrument it is also possible to offer young people a place where, while having fun, they have the opportunity to mature their musical and personal knowledge.
MUSIC SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN:
Learning to play very early can help the child to enhance his learning ability both at a linguistic and psycho-motor level and the attendance of professional courses makes this process even more effective
Obviously, the advantages can be many even for adults who can find in music a way to escape from everyday life and stress.
WHY LEARN TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT:
Playing an instrument takes time, commitment, and dedication, but then what pushes us to want to take this path? The reasons can be many.
Usually, when we are younger we approach music in order to be like our favorite artists but we are not aware of what it can really offer us.
- MEMORY AND CONCENTRATION: First of all, the approach to music allows us to increase our memory and refine our concentration since making music requires focusing on several things simultaneously: tempo, rhythm, sound quality, etc.
- TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION: as we have already mentioned, the study of an instrument requires a lot of time and dedication. Those who play will therefore be more inclined to know how to profitably organize their time for carrying out the required activities
- COORDINATION: During music production our brain is engaged in reading the musical notes and at the same time has to transform the information into a series of movements. This promotes the development of hand-eye coordination.
- FAVORS TEAMWORK: especially when you are part of a group or band, each member must be able to relate and align with other musicians. This leads him to hone his socialization and communication skills
- RELIEVES STRESS: playing an instrument is not just study but you also need to know how to have fun. When we are able to excite the people who listen to us, our self-esteem grows and with it the gratification for the commitment that has been dedicated to honing their skills. This makes us happy and relaxed
WHEN MUSIC BECOMES A PROFESSION:
Many times playing is not just a passion, but it becomes a real profession. For those who want to make music their job.
The music school is able to provide adequate knowledge to reach high levels of training. Only in this way will you be able to refine your technique and achieve your own stylistic identity.
The learning process must be constant and the help of an expert plays a fundamental role in continuing to improve oneself and one’s music every day.
MUSIC IN OUR LIVES:
Music has always been inherent in the nature of man and for this reason, it is interesting to know the history of its evolution.
In fact, since ancient times, music was used to create bonds and lighten the fatigue of work. The melody that it produces has different effects in our mind that allows us to better face the challenges of every day.
All of us, at least once, have used music to restart after a moment of sadness, to give us the right energy in a challenging situation, or to celebrate something beautiful.
Being an excellent artist lies in knowing how to convey your emotions and at the same time involve the listener.
Music belongs to each of us and it is almost impossible to do without it.